Monday, September 3, 2012

He's back again

Just a short post mainly to see if me new found iPhone gadget is any good. I have never stopped writing I just could fit things in round everything else so let's hope the all singing and dancing iPhone helps.

I had a late and short trip to the Farnes isles on Saturday, a reflection of our rubbish summer, this was supposed to have happened in early July. But still a good opportunity to improve my camera panning technique.

It was a nice day too with lush weather but sadly not many birds or anything else except a feww seals but those that were there we pretty cool. I had two very late swifts and some good shots of over head gannets, when I can work this iCloud mularky I'll put some up.

Highlight for me though was back on dry land and the obliging starlings of Seahouses, who even posed for me iPhone, some better ones will follow on here and my web site so keep dropping in.

So short but sweet but nice to be back with me new gadget:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment